Lord I Need You.

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

Guest
father i come to you. asking that you help me. i have alot on my minde and i dont know what to do. i ask lord that you take care of it. lord your in controll. i hand it all to you. i love you lord and i know that you will help me. lord pertect me through this day and help me with my struggles. i hand them all to you. in jesus name amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now. I'm trying so hard but I keep getting turned down every which way I've turned. I tried to come up with the money to help my daughter ### and my son ### come up with the money for the place to move into in ### and finances to pay my car payment, and bills but...
Replies
7
Views
123
Lord I thank you. I need you right now Lord. Please hear me and answer. I pray my daughter ### and son come up with the money to move into their place this week in ### or as soon as possible. I've tried to help but I have nothing left. Please guide me through Christ. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
13
Views
202
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired, and I've prayed for the things to get better but it's not. I sometimes don't want to be here to keep enduring the pain that I'm going through. I pray that some way things will work out for the better for my children. But I'm tired of helping my adult children. In...
Replies
10
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom