LORD, I NEED YOU NOW..PLEASE I ASK THAT YOU ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nats

Good and Faithful Servant
LORD, I NEED YOU NOW..PLEASE I ASK THAT YOU GIVE ME MORE STRENGTH THAT I NEED TO DEAL WITH THE PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE LORD. I FEEL LIKE I DONT HAVE ANYONE AT MY SIDE I FEEL LIKE I AM DROWING IN MY TEARS NOW LORD, PLEASE I NEED YOU. GIVE ME DIRECTION AND PEACE LORD I NEED IT I REALLY DO. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You not in our own name but in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ. Through Him we can say Abba, Father. Through Him we know that You will hear us as You would hear Him. Through Him we have the right to call on Your name for all our problems and to know Your will for our lives. I pray that You would open the eyes of this young woman to see through the eyes of Christ. When He walked the earth being tempted in the same areas she is being tried in today, He overcame, He had peace, He knew He was not alone. Let that grace that He had, which belongs to ### become real to her, show her how to receive His grace right now in her time of need.
 
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Nats, I am sorry you are having a difficult day but I just want to urge you to run to the Lord and lay at His feet. He desires to comfort you His own self. He is the Good Shepherd and you are His little lamb. He will tend your wounds and He will heal your broken heart. Everything you feel He feels. He cares more than any of us will ever know until we have reached the other side. I love to think of Him waiting for us to grab us and embrace us with such delight that He may even spin us around a few times. Oh, how He loves us all. Here is a song that I love I want to share with you. I pray it will bless you today. God Bless you and keep you and all those you love. MerciMe

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you, please answer. There's a baby involved. I don't know how much more I can take. Every day is something different that I'm losing faith and hope. I pray that you grace me and my family with your presence. I pray my daughter ### and son ### find a safe place to live...
Replies
14
Views
244
JESUS LORD please take my left toothach away I beg you and we beg you now please in your name we ask amen and amen
Replies
10
Views
504
Thank you Lord. Lord we need you to answer now. I pray my grandsons' ### and ### little sister is found safe and return back home as soon as possible. Guide ### Lord in the direction of righteousness teach her that running away is not the answer. I pray she return home safely today. In Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,899
Messages
16,804,461
Members
650,374
Latest member
Maleireanton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom