Lord I need You more than ever. I need ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayers warrior please pray for me, my coworker, and contract workers are during their bust to make me lose my job, they don't like me as it is they are going around telling lies trying to make everyone hate me, all because I'm a play by the book person at work. It's bad enough I'm stressed...
Replies
9
Views
169
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
12
Views
173
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need more than ever the Lord Jesus Christ and your prayers! Let us pray that our Heavenly Father will give me wisdom, guidance, strategy, support and blessing for every area of my life! 1) For the spiritual life and ministries in the Lord; 2) for business...
Replies
7
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom