Lord, I Need Personal And ### Blessings Of Prosperity

  • Thread starter Thread starter ladye1126
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

ladye1126

Guest
How thankful I am to be able to come to you today in faithful prayer and share my inner thoughts with you. God, you have been my friend and helper and I know you want what is best for me. So, now I pray for things that are important in my life. I pray for personal and private blessings of prosperity, good fortune to have a happier home, protection from my enemies, good health, I need personal and private blessings for more friends, I need personal and private blessings for a loving mate and for my family problems to improve.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God I thank you for my dad, family, my sweet dog, my home, job, providing things that I need day to day and your mercy and grace. Lord you know the dynamic within our family. The favoritism shown towards my siblings. I turn this over to you. Let the blinders be removed and for them to be...
Replies
5
Views
590
I need personal Guidance on what to do without any false beliefs or thoughts. I need a plan.
Replies
8
Views
204
Greetings in God's Name: I am heavily indebted, for years debts don't go away. Please pray for my blessings and favour. My family seems to be in bondage and chains. Break them. We need prosperity. God bless.
Replies
6
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom