Lord I may never be what I want to ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

Guest
Lord I may never be what I want to be in this life. I may never have what I want to have in this life. Lord as long as I have you I have everything I need nothing. I have you. So lord let my desires fade away let my dreams vanish and never come true. Because none of that matters. What matters is you lord. It hurts yes letting go of all your dreams and hearts desires and wanting to live your entire life alone but lord I don't want my hearts desires anymore. They don't matter. They never will matter. I meant to be alone. I'm not meant to be with anyone. I'm not supposed to have a companion. I've never had that in my life and I don't have it now and I'm never going to have that. So I gave up on it lord. All that matters lord is you and I'm thank full that I have you. But lord please take this hearts desire of mine for companionship I really don't want it anymore. In Jesus name amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
In Jesus name I pray, that your needs are lifted to our loving God.

------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 8:3-4

And another angel came and stood at the altar with a golden censer, and he was given much incense to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar before the throne, and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

James 5:16-- Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Phillippians chapter 4 vs.7 And the peace of god which passeth all understanding, shall keep your heart and minds through Christ Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Humans is what I want to interact with, NOT A.I. bots. Humans who have repented of their sins, and called upon the name of the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation. Men, and women who know what it is to be born again, filled with the Holy Ghost, and are keeping the commandments of the Master, being...
Replies
11
Views
161
Marital settlement starting from this month to February 2025. Let the marriage be filled with love, care, joy, wealth, fulfillment of God's purpose, children that fear the Lord and perfect health. It should be worthy of emulation and also a prayer point for other coming generations when they see...
Replies
6
Views
353
1. Success financially; I trade Forex so I need to spiritual help to boost my chances of being successful 2. Mercy from the Lord 3. Academic success; I'm also a student in my ### year 4. All round favour; wherever I go I want to be favoured in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen 5. To...
Replies
5
Views
306
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,053
Messages
16,806,549
Members
650,501
Latest member
Haelmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom