Lord I Love You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetangel

Account Closed
Lord, although there is a big part of my life that I have to be patient for your timing you have given me such bigger blessings in the rest of my life! I pray that you will reunite us at Christmas! I'll never give up or stop fighting for the one I love! Lord, I thank you so much for this year I will be able to spend Christmas & New Year's with my family! How I can't wait to have 10 days off to enjoy my family that I miss spending so much time with! I can't stop smiling & you are bringing tears to my eyes from all the joy and happiness you have given to me in my heart! I love you Lord! In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Your courage and commitment in your situation is encouraging and refreshing! I, myself, have been in a situation with a woman I love very much that may be similar to your situation. I have been very patient with her and constantly in prayer for her over much of this year. I'll just keep praying and I hope you do too! I'll be praying that you be reunited very soon! Thanks for posting.
 
Your courage and commitment in your situation is encouraging and refreshing! I, myself, have been in a situation with a woman I love very much that may be similar to your situation. I have been very patient with her and constantly in prayer for her over much of this year. I'll just keep praying and I hope you do too! I'll be praying that you be reunited very soon! Thanks for posting.
Thank You I try to share as much as possible of my spirit and soul and situation to inspire and to help everyone! I have been helping a lot of people. I remember talking to you when I first joined...I have been trying to talk with you but you never responded and/or I don't see you on here much. I'd like to help If you want to read MY JOURNEY group you are welcome to it is very long it consist of the last year of my life with this whole situation. I'll send you an invite. It will help you. God Bless
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I need your energy help LORD I love you Protection upon me amen
Replies
8
Views
199
You made me so happy by listening to every word I said. You are healing me so fast. My body is getting calm and relaxed. You handle everything inside my body that is bother wrong because you fix it immediately. That's why I love you, God! You are so good all the time!
Replies
11
Views
136
  • Article Article
I have emotions for you, but it’s not what I want. It doesn’t always mean the end of love, it signals emotional disconnection, unmet needs, or the search for… Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
42
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom