Lord I Know You Are Watching

  • Thread starter Thread starter betaviv
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

betaviv

Guest
I KNOW IN DUE TIME EVERYTHING WILL BE OK
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your Wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord for answering prayers. We need you now Lord to intervene. I pray my grandsons' ### and ### sister return back home safely and as soon as possible, Lord come into her life, wrap her in your arms and guide her back home today Lord. I pray my grandsons ### and ### stop fighting and...
Replies
12
Views
358
Lord I know you have answered my prayers. My I not be pregnant. Keep the child into your arms and that you may bless me with it when I'm older. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
336
Lord Jesus I know you are powerful so please convince my parents yourself we tried a lot of methods all failed as her heart is hardened now she and her brother do not want to step into Church which is the only way to receive the good news. Pray that she will go to Church to find out from herself...
Replies
7
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom