Lord i have receive blessing today and a feeling ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

valdermore

Prayer Warrior
Lord I have received blessing today and a feeling that you are with me today.. Lord I will succeed on my future trials in life for my faith is stronger now and will continue to grow! Thank you Lord Jesus Christ! I also pray for everyone that the Lord grant us blessings are to His great and perfect will. Amen!!! Thank you LORD!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have NEVER nor shall I ever charge for my ministering to anyone. Sadly to say there are those today who do charge money for a deliverance session, or Christian literature, or a Christian concert, etc. I guess they forget to read what the Lord Jesus said in Matthew 10:8b, "freely ye have...
Replies
6
Views
168
Thank You Lord Jesus for all I have been blessed with. Please forgive me for my sins against you and the wrongs I done to others. Grant me the serenity to accept the wrongs that have been inflicted on me and the heart to forgive. Please God grant me the wisdom the serenity I need to do your...
Replies
7
Views
310
Thank you God for all that I've received. I've been blessed in so many ways. please forgive me my sins. Please send. s that I can't seem to forgive myself for I come to you looking for forgiveness. Continue to look over my family. I still want to get back together with my wife. but it's all up...
Replies
7
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,033
Messages
16,817,997
Members
651,145
Latest member
Galairtar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom