Lord I fell in love with ### ...

Lord I fell in love with ### and it's been 7 long days since he walked out of my life. It's truly the worst feeling. I sincerely love him with all my heart. I don't understand why he tossed me away in this manner. My heart hurts and I've been sad ever since. I prayed a man like him would come into my life and my prayers were answered. We made each other happy so I thought. I just need help, if this is not meant to be. Help me move on. Please give me and ### a sign. I need to know what to do. I feel empty and broken each day. It's like something's missing and I can't fix it. I love him, please tell me why he didn't want me anymore. Tomorrow is our anniversary and it doesn't help that we had plans. Being broken-hearted really truly hurts and I don't understand why I deserve this type of pain.
If there’s any consolation I've not seen my son in 7 years after a knife attack in ### and I've been split from him. I know the pain of being split from someone you love. I will pray for you in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I was ### days free and I just fell back into it ### minutes ago and i have already committed the act. Please pray for me to repent and for Jesus to forgive me. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
134
Please pray for me to quit this foolish, foolish addiction! I have given my life to Christ, but I still struggle... I love Jesus so much.
Replies
13
Views
167
Dear God I fell in love with ### she has had a traumatic past and I love to give her a wonderful life but she pushes me away God give her strength to reconcile with me and see my love just as you love me my name is ### and I truly love her
Replies
14
Views
456
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,054
Messages
16,806,565
Members
650,503
Latest member
Kheelview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom