Lord I feel great because I shared about You ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testimony

Servant of All
Lord I feel great because I shared about You with her, in the end it's not about me but about You and today I know I planted a HUGE seed, Lord, You know me, I would love to be with ### and live the amazing things we imagined these 2 years, but whatever happens I trust it is Your way, Abba, I just pray that You bring me a woman soon, very soon, in Jesus' Holy name, Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I shared some unpleasant news with my ### manager via email. I worded it in a professional way because my conscience wouldn’t allow me to do otherwise. The response seemed to overlook my plight with lack of income. I applied a shelter allowance which goes toward the rent although it doesn’t pay...
Replies
6
Views
80
I feel greatly depressed because of my life and my family. I feel like I want to die but I'm so scared of going to hell and I don't want my baby sister to grow up alone. I feel so sad and it feels like there's no winning. I'm also scared about my results being bad and it feels like I'm being...
Replies
9
Views
374
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
573
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,806
Messages
16,815,220
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom