Lord, I feel a bit scared from my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord. I feel like I'm spending my last few days here. Spiritual bondage and confusion has taken a toll on us Lord. I am forced to do some things that I don't want to buy I can't help it doesn't feel right o know I'm sorry for hurting you. My son is important to me but Lord when I look at...
Replies
9
Views
419
Dear lord I feel so depressed with my life today. One of my friends told me he's getting married. I am not married and have been expecting a marriage proposal from ### to date. I feel less important and rejected today. Sometime back in 2010 I was badly broken when someone made promises for...
Replies
7
Views
130
  • Locked
Thankyou lord i feel a bit better. please forgive me. please lord let me be close to you now in a happy way . for mercy's sake let storm be over its been going on for years. in Jesus Christ name amen.
Replies
8
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,116
Messages
16,796,081
Members
649,658
Latest member
Boovale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom