Lord, I don't know what is happening ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am diabetic. Lately food is consuming my thoughts. I have sweet cravings all the time. I eat late night snacks. Even when I'm not hungry. I can't sleep, hard to get out of bed in the morning, so dizzy at times. I just got out of credit card debt I should be walking on air but I feel like I...
Replies
8
Views
372
somehow can you please bring peace to my marriage Lord can you please stop in and restore it one last time in Jesus name please
Replies
11
Views
174
Lord, I don't know why are you doing this rara to me if you are God why don't you bless me with a job that is permanent and I need not suffer so much by pressuring to do illegal things. Where are you when I needed the most huh. And where are you when I am unfairly dismissed after each contract...
Replies
7
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,658
Messages
16,790,973
Members
649,234
Latest member
Swothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom