Lord I Don't Have Any Food Or Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touch sanders

Account Closed
Lord I don't have any food or money. I'm looking for a job; nothing has come my way. Lord, please be with me today. I'm hungry and I have no money to get me something to eat. My loans are overdue. I just need help, Lord. I pray that I receive a check today for $200 or just get money from anywhere today. ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me that I don't have herpes. I pray that I don't have any STDs and I am healed in Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
184
I don't have any friends in this world. Jesus please grant a friend for me.
Replies
9
Views
295
Dear Lord please forgive me for my sins and the least perfect the least deserving I know I don't deserve to ask but I will ask I have tried everything I have tried till my strength have failed me and I am still trying I have gone angry I have gone mad I don't understand anymore I see everybody...
Replies
7
Views
427
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom