Lord I ask you to watch over me as ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilene

Prayer Warrior
Lord I ask you to watch over me as I travel out of town this morning. Please protect me, keep me safe from harm, and allow me to make it to my destination and back home safely. Thank You so much. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Please bless everyone who posts a prayer request on this site, and all those whom they request prayer for with the blessings that each and every one of them stands in need of. Save, deliver, and heal all those who stand in need of salvation, deliverance, and healing. Financially bless those who stand in need of a financial blessing. Bless each one with the desires of their hearts, according to the will of God for each of their lives.

God please bless each and every prayer warrior on this site. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all that that they have ever asked, prayed, thought, dreamed, or hoped or wished. Bless them to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless their souls to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Whatever they stand in need of, supply all their need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Protect and keep them safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Use them for Your glory. Let them walk in the spirit of excellence in all that You have called them to do for You. God please take real good care of the prayer warriors on this site. They love You God.

God bless each of the prayer warriors and all those who post a prayer request on this site to come to know You better, love You more, and walk in obedience to Your Word and will for their lives. Bless each of us to fulfill our God destiny in Christ Jesus. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
I am praying for you. May your prayers be answered. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God helps me out in my struggle.
Replies
5
Views
231
Lord watch over us today. I pray the day goes smoothly for us, with no anxiety or conflict. Let our work be correct and simple. Walk with us. Feed us proper nutrition. Comfort our souls. Keep us safe. Thank you Lord.
Replies
12
Views
208
Thank you for praying for my daughter’s confidence for tryouts! She did great and the results come in today! Please pray that she gets on the team. Please pray she finds a good math tutor. Please pray for her confidence and self-esteem. She is such an amazing person and I appreciate the prayers—...
Replies
10
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom