abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Lord I ask you please please please bless me please to look incredibly beautiful incredibly stunning radiant outstanding amazing totally breathtaking in every way in every part of me please in all all every photographes all every videos all every selfies all every snap chats all every watapp videos all every face time videis taken of me with filters without any fioters that I am truly truly astonished amazed now always please do this for me in Jesus name.
 
I pray that you should first appreciate the ### are because God created us in his own image then he will grant you what you are asking for in Jesus name I pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decree and declare in jesus christ name in jesus name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos taken of me at all times in all...
Replies
9
Views
230
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please please lord absolutely absolutely no no kore hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with absolutely any any aby photographes any videos any selfies any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos...
Replies
10
Views
237
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask lord please pacificly please please bless bless make me me please absolutely every every single part of me please please looks alot alot alot better than absolutely all every single all every filters no filters needed required at all...
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom