Lord, I ask that my car will start reliably ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, I ask that my car will start reliably until I can get it into ### until ### this week.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My car was my house my transportation to my job and everything i owned in it is gone. I need it back
Replies
12
Views
179
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my car and my wallet i left in my car im praying for the Angel of the Lord to encamp around the car protect it from getting breaking into i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my car and wallet make a way...
Replies
9
Views
146
i need to get my car ready for the winter and i need prayer that my mechanics are honest and reliable please pray that my car can be fixed in excellent shape for this winter thank-you soo much everyone i ask this all in Jesus's Name Amen
Replies
6
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom