wburgos19
Humble Servant of All
Lord Heal My Friend ### she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Lord please take away this cancer. She has ### children. Lord please you are the one that heals all.
Lord help my mom with her depression, heal her from this emotional distress in her life. Lord let her mind be busy, lord open up opportunities for her to have a mind busy and not feel anxiety.
Lord My friend ### is a cab driver and now his car which he makes money from the transmission has failed. This is how he makes his money. Lord let him find a car that can help him provide for his wife and family. Lord I pray that you will find a car for him.
Lord let me be filled with Your love, and made whole, so that I may face ### the one that I love without feeling distress. Lord, hear my prayer. Give me the strength to forgive the hurt cast upon me, and let ### also forgive me for any hurt I have inflicted, just as You, who has forgiven all our wrongs. Lord remove any obstacles, friends etc that prevent ### from coming back, clear his mind and let him see the love that is here for him. Lord let him not be afraid to contact me. Lord work with our situation. Thank you for everything you have done for me. Amen
Lord help my mom with her depression, heal her from this emotional distress in her life. Lord let her mind be busy, lord open up opportunities for her to have a mind busy and not feel anxiety.
Lord My friend ### is a cab driver and now his car which he makes money from the transmission has failed. This is how he makes his money. Lord let him find a car that can help him provide for his wife and family. Lord I pray that you will find a car for him.
Lord let me be filled with Your love, and made whole, so that I may face ### the one that I love without feeling distress. Lord, hear my prayer. Give me the strength to forgive the hurt cast upon me, and let ### also forgive me for any hurt I have inflicted, just as You, who has forgiven all our wrongs. Lord remove any obstacles, friends etc that prevent ### from coming back, clear his mind and let him see the love that is here for him. Lord let him not be afraid to contact me. Lord work with our situation. Thank you for everything you have done for me. Amen
