Lord I am praying for my relationship with ### Please guide and guard our relationship keep our love for each other stronger and always choose each other even if there is problem, mis understanding and please keep us away from temptation please touch each and every person sorround us removed what ever bad thinking or planning to destroy our relationship I give all my trust and I surrender to you lord our plans for our future family that we are praying we want you to be the center of our love. Please touch my heart and ### heart to stay in love and be happy even if the absence of each other. And continue to fight for our love I also pray for ### attitude in terms of drinking alcoholic may he control and know his limits and also removed bad attitude when he is already drunk and also he always be humble stay focus on what we praying for please guard and guide him while his driving ebike and clean his heart and mind so that he will be faithful and no lies he is keeping in me give him a healthy and strong body and also me I already finish my 2nd dose Moderna vaccine please removed the side effect and protect me also the house and lot of ### in ### pls provide the right buyer and make it easy the transaction and all the papers pls touch the heart of ### and all the one who will arrange the transaction. Pls heal ### he has strong headache in Jesus name I pray Amen
Lord I pray that you will visit this family and make every wrong right Save to the uttermost by thy spirit divine Bring a new day in Jesus's powerful name. AMEN!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
283
I am praying that my relationship with God will be stronger than it's been, I've been slacking, and very distracted. Even my prayer life can be better. There's too much happening for me to stop. I need God all day every day.
Replies
8
Views
305
I have been praying for a job for a while now. I worked in the oil and gas industry for over 12 years and in 2018 over 1500 workers were trenched, right before Covid. I have tried doing other things and have found little success. I believe the Lord wants me to go back into corporate. I have been...
Replies
11
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,160
Members
649,376
Latest member
Snierendael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom