Lord I am in a financial crisis.. ...

Broduarbon

Prayer Partner
Lord I am in a financial crisis.. my business is very bad..my ###’s marriage also coming please pray for me... amen
 
Friend,
I am already praying for you. As I connect with angels I am sending archangel Saint Michael to be with you to comfort, protect, guide, motivate you and also help you relax without stress, succeed in your business and meet all your financial needs. Angels are present next to you 24 hours. Close your eyes late night and early morning and talk to them softly in your mind. Ask them whatever you wish. They will answer your wishes. Expect miracles.
God bless you
###
Spiritual and angel guide
 
Friend,
I am already praying for you. As I connect with angels I am sending archangel Saint Michael to be with you to comfort, protect, guide, motivate you and also help you relax without stress, succeed in your business and meet all your financial needs. Angels are present next to you 24 hours. Close your eyes late night and early morning and talk to them softly in your mind. Ask them whatever you wish. They will answer your wishes. Expect miracles.
God bless you
###
Spiritual and angel guide
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am facing severe financial crisis. Not able to pay my debts. Kindly pray that the Lord lift me up from all the problems.
Replies
12
Views
225
I am facing severe financial crisis and my debts are increasing day by day. I beg you to pray that the Lord help me to clear all the debts and relieve me from this crisis.
Replies
10
Views
227
Heavenly Master ### in a deep financial crisis I pray You bail me out of this terrible situation in Jesus Name Amen. I am weak and sinful creature forgive my filthy path. Grant me good relations with all my stakeholders of this school. As we start term ### I surrender everything to You God...
Replies
13
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,211
Messages
16,820,216
Members
651,266
Latest member
Waestuinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom