Lord i am here waiting in anticipation of a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning everyone I am here waiting still I have not received an answer for my appeal application letter so I am asking you to continue help me pray. I am really depress, and bothered after all my previous application that they have denied. I am praying really hard right now just so I can...
Replies
13
Views
648
Dear Lord, I am here seeking strength from You. I pray that I will be able to accept my child's school performance and that I will not be too hurt to learn that she will not get a single medal during their moving up ceremony. My daughter is a special child but despite that, she was able to...
Replies
8
Views
266
I am here waiting here Father. I am waiting for your hand to move and you to turn to us again. I am waiting for your love to see us. We are as Lot in Sodom and Gomorrah. I will not look back at the destruction that will come upon the people for their great evil and turning from you our creator...
Replies
5
Views
39
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom