Lord, I am having anxiety towards our ...

Lord, I am having anxiety towards our financial problems... Many of our loans and debts are due this week. We are having problem in raising funds for those payments. Please help us oh Lord to trust you that you are in control. I am lifting everything to you. Help my husband. Pls let all our patients with pending payables to pay us asap. And may all the deals my husband is closing be able materialise soon. All the Glory are yours almighty father. Amen
praying for you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having anxiety attacks right now so please pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
157
please pray as I am having anxiety thank you
Replies
12
Views
125
I am having anxiety attacks one too many these days for the past few weeks and causing me insomnia and unrestful days. This further affects my health to other issues, etc. Please pray that these sleep issues will be gone soon as I am on medication and don't want to be addicted to sleeping pills...
Replies
11
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,683
Messages
16,802,130
Members
650,197
Latest member
Blaelalhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom