please pray as I am having anxiety ...

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Have a Blessed Resurrection Sunday and Resurrection Week.
God Is So In Love With You. Jesus Loves You So Much, That He Would Rather Die For You, Than Live Without You! That Is Real Love!

God Is So In Love With You. Jesus Loves You So Much, That He Would Rather Die For You, Than Live Without You! That Is Real Love!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm having really bad anxiety today. Along with not feeling beautiful or wanted. Being not treated well my a guy I been talking to. Can you pray I can feel better. And quiet my mind enough to sleep and get up by ###am tomorrow. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
153
Hello brothers and sisters, I am having problems with my family. My mother and my father are going through a heated argument, and I can't focus on my studies because I am scared and feeling anxious. I admit earlier in this day I cheated on my test, and had sexual desires and this time, then...
Replies
7
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,705
Messages
16,802,646
Members
650,214
Latest member
Cloavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom