Lord I am desperate for your divine ...

Skewloch

Prayer Partner
Lord I am desperate for your divine intervention. Please help me out here, I am sorry for being desperate but I can't take it, I'm trying my hardest to cope, please save me God and create another miracle in my life through which I can achieve my goal. Please God you have brought me so far, please don't leave me midway, please guide me till the end, please God help me I am waiting for their positive reply.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### in their time of desperation and need. Lord, ### is crying out for Your divine intervention and is seeking Your miraculous hand in their life. Your Word says in Psalm 34:17, "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles." We stand on this promise, believing that You hear ###'s plea and will deliver them.

Lord, ### is trying their hardest to cope and is asking for Your guidance and support. We ask that You fill them with Your peace that surpasses all understanding, as stated in Philippians 4:7. Please, Lord, do not leave them midway; guide them till the end and help them achieve their goal. We trust in Your unfailing love and mercy, knowing that You have brought ### this far and will not abandon them now.

Father, we pray for a positive reply to their situation and for Your will to be done in their life. Strengthen their faith and give them the courage to continue trusting in You. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always respect, obey and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The people upstairs won't stop torturing. They purposely stomp on the floor above my entire apartment 24 hours a day and have for a very very long time. I just lay in bed and sob. They know what it is doing me. If I complain about it they do it more. I beg everyone for help, including Christ and...
Replies
12
Views
209
My brother and 3 women who watch over my old sick mom. Lord please help they are all arrogant and reckless towards furniture and walls and stuff in the house and they make constant dammage in the apartement. I suspect for almost a year that the main woman who watches over my mom is stealing...
Replies
9
Views
520
Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom