lord i am desperate for a financial miracle i ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabitha

Servant of All
lord i am desperate for a financial miracle i ask in jesus name amen
 
Matthew 19:26 says With God, ALL things are POSSIBLE!

I prayed for this. In Jesus' name.
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible. Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
209
The people upstairs won't stop torturing. They purposely stomp on the floor above my entire apartment 24 hours a day and have for a very very long time. I just lay in bed and sob. They know what it is doing me. If I complain about it they do it more. I beg everyone for help, including Christ and...
Replies
12
Views
210
My brother and 3 women who watch over my old sick mom. Lord please help they are all arrogant and reckless towards furniture and walls and stuff in the house and they make constant dammage in the apartement. I suspect for almost a year that the main woman who watches over my mom is stealing...
Replies
9
Views
523
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,849
Members
650,461
Latest member
Ardareawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom