Lord, I am coming to you on bent knees ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, I am coming to you on bent knees and humble my self to ask your help with a special intention that I really really want. Please kindly guide me and help me succeed with this request in my heart. Please pray with me to ask for this special intention. Amen.
 
Father,

I pray in accordance to Your will that ###'s special intention prayer be answered by You, in Jesus' Holy name. Thank You Father, in advance. AMEN & AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
354
I am coming to you again tonight. My ### is in the hospital and they are not sure if she is having a stroke. Her blood pressure was ###/###. They are doing cat scan she had gone to the grocery store and when her husband asked her what store she could not remember and she had no idea what she had...
Replies
4
Views
264
I am coming to you again tonight. My ### is in the hospital and they are not sure if she is having a stroke. Her blood pressure was ###/###. They are doing a cat scan; she had gone to the grocery store and when her husband asked her what store she could not remember and she had no idea what she...
Replies
4
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom