Lord help ###

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)


http://www.lornematthews.com/articlespages/Hedge.html
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus thank you for this day that you have giving me and for the many blessings that it held for me. Thank you. Lord please help me with this. The heart break I have right now. It has been so heavy and so unbearable the last few days. I cant get the girl I like and have prayed for off my...
Replies
13
Views
178
Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult season financially and at work, and honestly, I feel overwhelmed. I recently failed one interview, but I still have 2 more online interviews coming up. I am also waiting for feedback from interviews I had last month and from other jobs...
Replies
14
Views
154
Lord, I pray family protection and silent requests. Thank You. ..in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
14
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom