Lord help these ### to stop raping women and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord help these men to stop raping women and lying when they cannot get their way. Convict them to tell the truth no matter what happens. They are ruining others' lives for their desires. In Jesus' name, Amen!
 
God give this person your divine favor and keep your angels guard over them. In the name of your Holy son Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for evil, jealous, dishonest, nosey and troublesome men or women to stop illegally gossiping lies about innocent Christian men's finances or lifestyle in ### or anywhere ### and forevermore miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
261
They need to die already I pray for the Armor of God to be equipped for all I love and I pray for my ###. I pray my ### stop touching me. I love and welcome the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ wherever I go. In Jesus mighty name Amen and Amen.
Replies
9
Views
286
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble heart. You know the worries and burdens I carry, especially about our finances. It feels like everything is running low again, but I choose to trust in You instead of fear. Lord, please help me not to worry, because You are our Provider and...
Replies
12
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom