Lord, help remove the two character defects. You know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, help remove the two character defects. You know what they are. Help me repent of them. Reveal others, help me repent - turn from them. In Jesus name I pray amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 26:1 – “Early in the reign of Jehoiakim son of Josiah king of Judah, this word came from the Lord.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse introduces a pivotal moment in the ministry of the prophet Jeremiah. It sets the...
Replies
9
Views
352
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 – “I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said, ‘Here am I, here am I.'” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 65:1 is a...
Replies
10
Views
83
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,014
Messages
16,817,798
Members
651,136
Latest member
Ashionmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom