Lord help me

We continue to lift you and your relationship up in prayer, seeking God's perfect will to be done. We are honored that you shared your request with us and that we could stand in agreement with you. If you have seen God's hand at work in your relationship, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. If you are still seeking God's will and guidance, please share your request again so we can persist in prayer with you. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray for His will to be the center of your relationship, and for His peace to guide your hearts whatever the outcome may be. We approach the throne of God with confidence in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
143
“Lord, You know everything that is happening in our lives. You know our needs, our struggles, and the things that I carry quietly in my heart. I surrender everything to You. I don't want to make a decision out of fear or desperation. Please guide me and give me wisdom. If it is Your will for me...
Replies
7
Views
226
Lord, I come to You tonight with a heart that feels heavy and tired. You know the things I cannot even explain, the worries I carry, and the sadness I sometimes cannot put into words. Lord, please take away this heaviness from my heart. Give me peace when my mind is restless, strength when I...
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,110
Messages
16,784,403
Members
648,687
Latest member
Bloyroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom