Lord Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacobo25

Servant
Lord I need you near me .my heart is broken please give me your peace..in Jesus name
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, please forgive me for all my sins. Please help me with the grief of losing my beautiful girlfriend of 10 years, ###. Also please help me with the court issue for charges that I have nothing to do with. I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. It appears that...
Replies
11
Views
253
God, make the impossible possible in this life. Bring the right people, resources, opportunities, and doors that no human can shut. Provide everything needed to fulfill the purpose and work set before me. Carry me through every season, even when I feel limited or unsure. Strengthen my hands and...
Replies
12
Views
192
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject lock up and cancel out on and for you to banned demolished dissolve deapear delete destroy all the dreams I had over night between 10 Pm. to 4 Am including the one about me sharing the info in my book to ### and she goes against me and get mad and...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom