Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Lord, I come to You tonight with a heart that feels heavy and tired. You know the things I cannot even explain, the worries I carry, and the sadness I sometimes cannot put into words. Lord, please take away this heaviness from my heart. Give me peace when my mind is restless, strength when I...
Dear Lord, Today morning, my heart feels heavy and deeply hurt. You know every pain, every sacrifice, and every silent tear that I carry inside. Sometimes I feel misunderstood, blamed, and emotionally tired. But Lord, I choose to bring everything to You because You alone truly know my heart...
Dear Lord, Today, I feel a sense of worry in my heart. Whatever this feeling may bring—whether it is a blessing, good news, or something unexpected—I place it all in Your hands. I trust that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Lord, today I need to pay our rental in ###, and our finances...