Lord, Help me to pass the Licensure

rafael basa

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, Help me to pass the Licensure exam for Teacher this coming release of results..

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! ❤️

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request is for my Nursing Licensure Exam result that God will bless the work and sacrifices I’ve made, grant me a passing result, and give me peace and faith while I wait.
Replies
12
Views
149
I humbly ask for your prayers as I prepare to take the Physician Licensure Examination once again. After not passing my previous attempt, I've experienced moments of discouragement and self-doubt, but I continue to place my hope in God's mercy and guidance. Please pray that He grants me wisdom...
Replies
9
Views
498
Heavenly Father, please give me courage, strength, wisdom and all the things that I need for my upcoming board exam. Please guide me all throughout this journey. May all of the review sessions pay off and suffice to get me to the right answers. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
447
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,007
Messages
16,794,412
Members
649,583
Latest member
Saerointon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom