Lord help me to get a customer ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a customer I just had at my job (I work from home). He was an elderly gentleman who called in and after I helped him with what he needed, he seemed he just needed someone to talk to. We talked on the phone for an hour (I warned my manager about it and she said it was okay, not...
Replies
8
Views
108
Lord Jesus, help me with this issue, I have a problem with a refund because one purchase of buying tickets was made. The airline said they already gave back the money but I bought the ticket from my dad's visa card from a back from ###, but they said that the money isn't there. The didn't work...
Replies
7
Views
254
Lord Jesus please stop all these attacks and injustices, had enough of these injustices. Even at restaurants we frequent it like the workers displaying total laziness and uncaring for their costumers even as a regular tipping customer, they just Don’t care! They really need you Jesus please...
Replies
8
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,016
Messages
16,783,313
Members
648,575
Latest member
Elmiudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom