Lord, help me live by you. Help ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 49:11 : Their tombs will remain their houses forever, their dwellings for endless generations, though they had named lands after themselves. A Prayer Inspired by Psalm 49: Our prayer: “LORD God, Maker of heaven and earth, we pause...
Replies
10
Views
89
I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
134
“Lord, You know everything that is happening in our lives. You know our needs, our struggles, and the things that I carry quietly in my heart. I surrender everything to You. I don't want to make a decision out of fear or desperation. Please guide me and give me wisdom. If it is Your will for me...
Replies
7
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,083
Members
650,350
Latest member
Aelaitoroorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom