LORD HELP ME IN THIS DARK MOMENT OF MY LIFE

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, You know how much I have given and how tired I am. I don't want to keep score with my children, but tonight my heart hurts. Please heal the part of me that feels forgotten. Give me wisdom not to expect from people what only You can provide. And please open a way for us to have what we...
Replies
15
Views
137
“Lord, You know everything that is happening in our lives. You know our needs, our struggles, and the things that I carry quietly in my heart. I surrender everything to You. I don't want to make a decision out of fear or desperation. Please guide me and give me wisdom. If it is Your will for me...
Replies
7
Views
261
Lord, I come to You tonight with a heart that feels heavy and tired. You know the things I cannot even explain, the worries I carry, and the sadness I sometimes cannot put into words. Lord, please take away this heaviness from my heart. Give me peace when my mind is restless, strength when I...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,403
Messages
16,810,877
Members
650,788
Latest member
Astalkira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom