Lord help me, I'm so tired to be alone, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiful

Beloved of All
Lord help me, I'm so tired to be alone, please give me a husband, let me be loved and happy please, thank You for Your answer, which is on the way, in Jesus name amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Don’t let my food that I’m buying all day waste in this car in this heat please and don’t let this. He will managers get their way for arts and minds and let them let me make my deduction on the rent that they owe four months already in Jesus name miracle open doors Lord help us to fight this...
Replies
7
Views
140
Lord you know all the hard two years I've been through, I'm feeling like an experiment every little detail of my body that only I understand and how change has radically affected my lifestyle, that has brought many consequences, you know my heart and my attitude that I work every day to show the...
Replies
9
Views
175
I have been praying on discernment and guidance from the Lord on whether a specific man is my husband or not. I am constantly hearing the Lord asking me to wait, but I am feeling very tired and fatigued from the lack of clarity. I pray that the Lord will have mercy on me and will give me...
Replies
8
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom