lord help me and may ### and ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
lord help me and may ### and my ### not be plotting against me. pls lord help
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, seeking Your divine protection and guidance. Lord, we ask that You bring peace and understanding to the situation involving ### and the ###. Please, Lord, remove any feelings of suspicion or fear and replace them with Your love and trust.

Your Word says in Psalm 91:2, "I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.'" We stand on this promise, believing that You are our refuge and fortress. Surround us with Your angels and protect us from any harm or deceit.

Lord, we pray for clarity and wisdom. Help us to discern the truth and to act in a manner that reflects Your love and grace. May Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for self control and spiritual strength to stand against the battles and pressure and stress from work Lord you see how they been coming against me Lord fix my schedule and hrs i place this situation in your hands scatter, confuse, expose and destroy...
Replies
11
Views
97
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
160
“Lord, You know how much I have given and how tired I am. I don't want to keep score with my children, but tonight my heart hurts. Please heal the part of me that feels forgotten. Give me wisdom not to expect from people what only You can provide. And please open a way for us to have what we...
Replies
15
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,826
Members
650,785
Latest member
Arolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom