Lord Hear Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopelessOne7

Beloved Warrior
Father,

Your mercy and love is endless. Lord You have moved mountains, resurrected the dead, cured the sick, gave sight to the blind, and numerous miracles delivered in Your name. Jesus Christ I humbly ask You my Lord to soften ###'s heart towards me. Remove the blind folds over him and open his eyes. Show him the love I have for him. Place me in his heart and mind. Remind him of me. Remove all the negativity that's hindering the progress of this relationship. Father please open the lines of communication between us so that I hear from him. Father please give him clarity and show him the way. Unite us my Lord in a loving relationship that will lead to marriage. Father please intervene and bless us with a loving relationship. Only You can do this my Lord. Only You can! My Savior please hear my cry and prayers. Help me Lord. Jesus Christ hear me. Thank You Father for Your daily blessings. Thank You Lord for continuing to show me signs. You are the way, the truth, and the life! I love You and I adore You my Lord. Thank You Lord for being so wonderful. I love You my Lord. In Jesus name I claim my miracle in Your name Jesus. Jesus hear my prayer. Amen! Amen! Amen!
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ at this crucial moment asking and pleading for this lingering court case ### issued against my landlord be resolved I owe $### in back rent father I am praying desperately for this to be over I need a financial blessing to pay my rent...
Replies
7
Views
267
Hi, can you please pray for my mother. She's in the hospital for heart complications and kidney failure, they say. They put her on life support and they want to remove it now But I'm not ready to give up on my mother yet.The Lord is not thru with her yet
Replies
10
Views
166
"Lord God, We come before You with humble hearts, asking for Your guidance, wisdom, and protection over our family. You know our situation, Lord, and You see everything that is happening even when we feel uncertain and overwhelmed. As we prepare to travel to ### to seek help and start the proper...
Replies
9
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,161
Messages
16,819,516
Members
651,213
Latest member
Lyelwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom