Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, the name above all names, let Your perfect will be done! God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20). This is a prayer for you, just click on the link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-10498-god-is-able/
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Father God I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ at this crucial moment asking and pleading for this lingering court case ### issued against my landlord be resolved I owe $### in back rent father I am praying desperately for this to be over I need a financial blessing to pay my rent...
Hi, can you please pray for my mother. She's in the hospital for heart complications and kidney failure, they say. They put her on life support and they want to remove it now But I'm not ready to give up on my mother yet.The Lord is not thru with her yet
"Lord God, We come before You with humble hearts, asking for Your guidance, wisdom, and protection over our family. You know our situation, Lord, and You see everything that is happening even when we feel uncertain and overwhelmed. As we prepare to travel to ### to seek help and start the proper...