Lord, healing in my body. I need ...

God bless you. I prayed for your physical healing + a closer walk. I prayed your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I plead the Blood of Jesus for healing and protection my body is experiencing itching please pray for my health for healing. I want to stop cursing those that offend me and help me pray for them in love to change and repent. I am asking prayers for grace on my lips to say right words
Replies
8
Views
118
I miss feeling warm and wanted. I love God. Sometimes you have to wait. The world happens the way God plans our lives. I'm just mourning for things I went through because I could have prevented some of them. Now, I'm broken, literally. I'm at fault and dwelling on it. I'm praying to God to heal...
Replies
6
Views
86
I dont know why everytime i wake up i find blood in my saliva. need healing, God heal all my disease and make me whole. Bless my body soul and spirit. also i have some head-ache. need healing.
Replies
12
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,022
Messages
16,783,370
Members
648,582
Latest member
Smuemorelrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom