Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I miss feeling warm and wanted. I love God. Sometimes you have to wait. The world happens the way God plans our lives. I'm just mourning for things I went through because I could have prevented some of them. Now, I'm broken, literally. I'm at fault and dwelling on it. I'm praying to God to heal...
Replies
6
Views
88
Dear LORD I pray you heal my mother's legs in your name amen.
Replies
7
Views
158
Lord I am a mess feeling not well mentally Lord we are going to fly on a plane next week going to ### and I am feeling anxiety fear scared help me Lord I did not used to feel that way Lord but I am older Lord and I do not hear very well anymore I got a device finally to hear better..but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,470
Messages
16,800,159
Members
649,993
Latest member
Trduirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom