Lord heal my ### from accumulated fluid ...

Thuliston

Disciple of Prayer
Lord heal my womb from accumulated fluid and fibrloid ..let the womb be able to accommodate babies. Two babies. In Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God please let your healing hand heal my daughter ### from cold.l and nasal congestion. Please take away here discomfort and heal her faster. I want my baby to be well and healthy always. I lift these prayers to you through the mighty and powerful name of our Lord Jesus. Amen🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
6
Views
329
O lord please I pray the fluid in my baby’s heart be dryed up O lord I pray for speed movements and active of my baby in the womb O lord I pray for growth and speed development for my baby O lord I pray to carry my baby full term delivery successfully mother and baby alive and healthy in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
432
Oh Lord my God show me mercy let my womb be open bless me with triplets heal me fibroid let everything that is not of you disappear from my body let there be the cry of a baby in my alms makes me a mother of children I need an accommodation oh lord God of ### do it for me and I will come back...
Replies
9
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,407
Messages
16,787,792
Members
648,972
Latest member
Gaeriurway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom