Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, heal ### and his head, ###, and ###. Lord, heal his organs by the power of the Lord Jesus Christ. Restore and lead him with excellent choices that will better his help. I pray your miraculous and holy powers to heal every organ in his body. Lord I pray to heal him completely from the damage that is done to his body from previous drugs and alcohol. Lord Heal him and get rid of the addictions. Amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

You Are Still Here-God Is Good To You!
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother ### who is having health issues and is in hospital, Intercede before God Almighty to heal my brother and restore his good health.Relieve him from all his pain and let the power of God heal him thoroughly.I trust you prayers and heal him.Thank you
Replies
8
Views
149
Prayer for My Life, Work, and Family Heavenly Father, I come before You with a humble heart, knowing that You are my refuge, my strength, and my ever-present help in times of trouble. Lord, I place my personal life, my work, and my family into Your loving hands. You know the pressures I am...
Replies
10
Views
369
Lord please put your healing hand upon my ###, he had a blood sugar issue, he has been a bit depressed because my grandpa passed away about 6 months by now but has been a rollercoaster of emotions. Today he had to make a paperwork of my grandpa related to some money that the company he used to...
Replies
12
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom