Lord Have Mercy On Us All.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Living4Him
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Living4Him

Guest
Dear Lord the last year and a half has been rough. I'm dealing with what could be paranoid schizophrenia and only you know how damaging it has been to me and my family. Lord I pray for my parents that they will have peace of mind. I pray that my brother and father will come to know you Lord. I pray that you will take care of us and the people who are trying to treat my illness. I also pray for that "special" someone who may not know she's special to me but she is.
 
May your prayers be answered in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
"He has put His Spirit in our hearts.

This is the first part of what we are to receive, and it proves that we will receive all God has promised."

2 Corinthians 1:20 (Worldwide English Bible)
 
Dear Living4Him,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Jesus give us mercy and strength please forgive us all. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers. I sincerely need God’s guidance, strength, and direction at this point in my life. Pray that He gives me wisdom to make the right decisions, opens the right doors for me, grants me peace in my heart, and blesses the work of my hands. Above all, I pray that God’s...
Replies
14
Views
183
May God bring peace on everyone who reads this. I really need prayer in this time because i feel down and the enemy is using this time to attack me with a lot of thoughts that are not good. Please pray that God restores my Soul and brings peace into my shattered heart . God bless you all
Replies
14
Views
232
I humbly request your prayers for God's divine hand upon my life. Please pray for continued progress and open doors in every area of my life, His protection over me and my family, good health and strength, promotion and favor in my career, wisdom and guidance in all my decisions, and for God's...
Replies
12
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom