Lord Have Mercy And Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
I am thankful to God for these difficult moments because I know so grow and be strong in the Lord. Glory be to the Lord for that. Glory be to the Lord, and for the best and worst moments of my life. God is good and faithful. God always provides a way out. I am very grateful to you. I thank you for supporting me and for your prayers. I also pray for all of you. Let us pray the Lord make His face shine on me. Let us pray for good days and times in my life. Let us pray the Lord to turn the situation in my favor. Let us ask the Lord to strengthen me and bless me financially, as only God can. May the Lord turn situations as I would not expect in my favor. I really have only God. I now have no job and income. Let us pray for a girl in my life that many will love me and appreciate me. Let us ask the Lord to show me His great mercy and faithfulness. I alone am not worthy of God's mercy. Let us ask the Lord to forgive my mistakes and shortcomings and cover them with His grace. Let us pray for all the good situations and good Lord have mercy, and has prepared for me. Thank you very much. God bless you all.
 
Jesus loves you. He knows who you are. He knows what you need. Trust in Him. Have faith. Pray. Read His word. Love Him; honor Him in your words, thoughts, and actions. Obey His word, no matter what. I am praying for you in His most holy name. Amen.

Matthew 6:25-34 (From the Sermon on the Mount)

25 Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?
26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[n]?

28 And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.
29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.
30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you— you of little faith?
31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’
32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.
33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I humbly request your prayers for God's divine hand upon my life. Please pray for continued progress and open doors in every area of my life, His protection over me and my family, good health and strength, promotion and favor in my career, wisdom and guidance in all my decisions, and for God's...
Replies
12
Views
222
Unfortunately, I have sinned with pornography and masturbation... Please pray that the Heavenly Father will have mercy, forgive me and save me in the Name of Jesus Christ. May God remember my tears, pain and struggle all these years and have mercy on me. It seems like there is no hope, the same...
Replies
9
Views
216
Please keep me in your prayers. I’m trusting God for strength, peace, clarity, and direction during this season of my life. Pray that God gives me wisdom in my decisions, protects my heart and mind, and helps me grow into the person He wants me to be. I also pray for open doors, genuine...
Replies
8
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom