Lord guide ### ### ### in court ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, that every spirit of backwardness and stagnation in my life will be broken. May God open new doors of favor, accelerate my progress, and lead me into His divine purpose. May every delay be turned into advancement, and may His grace and mercy continually speak for me.
Replies
10
Views
196
Hello to all! I come to ask for my daughter to be lifted up in prayer! She has court this morning that will determine whether she has her parental rights taken or whether the court will be willing to continue to work with her. She has been knocked down and had to get back up so many times! I...
Replies
14
Views
211
Dear Heavenly Father, I fell in love with my friend and she rejected me. That’s ok because we’re not aligned. I asked her for space and time to heal. It’s been about a month since we have seen each other. Each text she sends hurts me and I explained that I needed more time and space so I can...
Replies
7
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,892
Members
649,644
Latest member
Wrleyhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom