Lord grant me your wisdom knowledge and ...

SwaatthiSmilee

Beloved of All
Lord grant me your wisdom, knowledge, and guidance in my present job. If it is your will, bless me with another good job to excel in my career. Bless me with my own house. I'm in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in the Name of Jesus, asking for Your wisdom, knowledge, and guidance for ### in her present job. If it is Your will, bless her with another good job that will help her excel in her career. We also ask that You would bless her with her own house. We thank You for hearing our prayer and answering in Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Nothing Can Stop God's Plans For Your Life
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, Thank you for all your blessings in my life both small and big, noticed and unnoticed. Please forgive me for the moment that I forget to be grateful for. Lord Jesus, you know the struggles, that I am going through at my work place. full of political and administrative, financial...
Replies
7
Views
175
Lord Jesus, Thank you for every blessing both small and big, seen-unseen. Thank you for everything, your protection, food I take, air that I breathe, clothes I wear, house for peaceful live in, job that you blessed me with. Forgive for the moment, that I forget to be thankful. Lord you know the...
Replies
8
Views
164
Lord grant me your wisdom knowledge to know the will of you in my life. Let your will be done. Lord thank you for present job. But you know the struggles that I'm undergoing. If it is your will please bless me with another job, where I have peace. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
5
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,690
Messages
16,791,373
Members
649,284
Latest member
Muodariorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom