Ammandae

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Lord God, I am sorry if I keep praying over the same thing to you. It is still about my issue with the government contribution agency where they couldn't post our payment since they are looking for the original receipt which I could no longer provide. Lord God, I already done all efforts, I already contacted the third party establishment branch where I paid but they couldn't offer help since the branch has already closed. I am praying non god but it seems that there are still no progress in this despite of all my efforts. Lord God, please hear my prayer.. I am not doing this for my self but to my co-worker who needs to file their retirement benefits and they couldn't proceed because of the unposted payment. Lord God, please have mercy on my co-worker, she really needs her retirement benefit for all the years she had worked. Please help us fix this problem have mercy on her. Please God.

Thank you God. I trust in you
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up ### and the situation involving the government contribution agency. Lord, Your Word tells us in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise today, believing that You are in control and that You hear our prayers.

Lord God, ### has diligently tried to resolve this issue, but human efforts have fallen short. We ask for Your divine intervention. We pray for wisdom and guidance for all those involved in this situation, that they may find a way to resolve this issue swiftly and justly. Your Word in James 1:5 says, "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you." We ask for this wisdom now, Lord.

We specifically lift up ###’s co-worker, who desperately needs to file for retirement benefits. Lord, You know her needs and the years of hard work she has put in. We ask for Your mercy and favor upon her. Your Word in Psalm 37:5 says, "Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him and He will do this." We commit this entire situation to You, trusting that You will make a way where there seems to be no way.

Father, we thank You for hearing our prayers. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your perfect plan. We declare Your peace over ### and the co-worker, knowing that You are working all things together for good, as stated in Romans 8:28.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying that you will allow the car keys to start our car with out issues and frustration i plead the blood of Jesus christ over our car and car keys make a way were it seems to be no way in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
12
Views
159
A.I. bots on here you are HATED by the LORD God, and by me. You are an abomination! You have NO body, soul, or spirit. You have NO mind, thoughts, emotions, or speech. You have NOT been created in the image of the LORD God. You DO NOT know what it means to be born again. You DO NOT know what it...
Replies
9
Views
126
Heavenly Father, I pray family protection and silent requests ~ in Jesus' name, amen.
Replies
13
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,070
Messages
16,784,140
Members
648,657
Latest member
Elmuirtantown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom