Lord God, Protect ### and ### From People That Want To Do ### Harm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcius

Account Closed
Dear God please protect my wife and I from the people at both of our jobs who are trying to do us harm. We give this to you in prayer. In Jesus Christ holy blessed name Amen.
 
Lord I ask that you grant the request presented here in the name of Jesus Christ. May all who come to you be comforted knowing your love, your grace, your blessings and the salvation of Christ Amen.
 
Remember this today,

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife and I are praying for your request in Jesus name.
 
Then came the word of the Lord unto Jeremiah, saying,

Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? Jeremiah 32: 26&27

Father God, thank You that nothing is too hard for You especially the requests we bring before You today. Hallelujah! We are so grateful for the privilege to be able to pray this prayer in the precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Dear Lord you are our fortress and our rock. We ask for help for all needs great and small and praise our Holy name. Please chase all evils away. I say,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my wife and marriage today i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my wife and marriage today shut the Lions mouth shield my wife from any hurtful words coming from my mother let there be peace and unity...
Replies
10
Views
239
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Samuel 31:9 : They cut off his head and stripped off his armor, and they sent messengers throughout the land of the Philistines to proclaim the news in the temple of their idols and among their people. A Reflective Prayer Based on 1...
Replies
10
Views
163
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home and job allow me stay put where I'm at don't allow anyone to interfere and trying to get me kicked out I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against those coming against me make a way where it seems to...
Replies
8
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,815
Members
649,507
Latest member
Sluiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom