Lord God, Protect ### and ### From People That Want To Do Harm To Us At Work, Home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcius

Account Closed
God my wife and I are giving all of our problems that's going on in our lives to you in prayer. We have faith that you will protect us and not let the people that's trying to harm us succeed in what there trying to do. In Jesus Christ name we pray Amen.
 
Please remember that if you are feeling like giving up that usually means you are about to get a breakthrough of some kind. Hang on. Endure. Fight the good fight and keep praying and believing because we serve a Mighty God and He is always on time.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name, for God’s best, His perfect will to be done. <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Let Pray: God I just want to tell you Thank You for all that You have done, all that You are doing right now, and all that You will do in the future for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. I really do appreciate You. God I ask that You forgive me for the many times that I have come to You with all my cares, concerns, issues, problems, sorrows, failures, setbacks, roadblocks, disappointments, discouragements, etc; but did not tell You Thank You for working out all things for my good. I want to take the time right now to tell You…. THANK- YOU –JESUS! God I thank You that I can come to You and talk to You openly about any and everything and You never turn me away. Your ears are always open to my cry. Thank You for Working out All Things for my Good. Thank You for listening to me. Thank You God for Your Grace and Mercy. Jesus Thank You for loving me so much You would rather die for me than live without me. Through the good times thank You God. Through the bad times Thank You God. Abba Father, Thank You !<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, LM, CS~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Remember this today,

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife and I are praying for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home and job allow me stay put where I'm at don't allow anyone to interfere and trying to get me kicked out I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against those coming against me make a way where it seems to...
Replies
8
Views
158
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Samuel 31:9 : They cut off his head and stripped off his armor, and they sent messengers throughout the land of the Philistines to proclaim the news in the temple of their idols and among their people. A Reflective Prayer Based on 1...
Replies
10
Views
164
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
340
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom